Saturday, December 31, 2011

Twenty Twelve Project: One picture a Day

I am super excited for my new project to start the year (and hopefully finish). I'm going to take one picture each day. This sounds easy right? Well we're into the fifth day of the year and I think I'm going to have to set some reminders! I've downloaded this app to help me: Project 365. It's going to definitely be a fun project. I can never remember what I did last week never the less the last month so this should definitely be beneficial for my memory skills too... :-). Try it and see what you come up with. I'm definitely going to put some effort in trying to take pictures of random things that happened in my day. At the end off the year I'm going to upload to my Shutterfly (where I store all of my pictures online and do a lot of personalized gifts from) account and create an album, which for now is nameless. I do have a whole year to come up with one. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment