Thursday, December 29, 2011

My December Birchbox (Finally)

So after waiting for the entire month of December I finally got my Birchbox.... Yay!
Super excited because I was almost done with my Benefit The POREfessional and it was in the Birchbox. I love that stuff. Jouer moisturizing Lip Gloss in a pink cute color. Blinc Eyeliner in black, can't wait to try it, very into eyeliner right now. Showstoppers, they're supposed to keep your 'twins' in place without having to how the hideous visible bra strap. Harvey Prince Ageless- Pink Grapefruit. The last but not least, the one that I'm going to try right now to keep me awake, EBOOST Orange Natural Energy Booster. It's loaded with vitamin B, C and D.

Can't wait to try all of these :-)

Birchbox is membership (like a magazine) where they send you five different samples. Make up, hair, skin care and my favorite NAILS samples :-)
www.birchbox.com

No comments:

Post a Comment